The health and safety of the visitors, players, and staff members of the Granite Park Sports Complex is our top priority. We are taking measures under the guidance of the Fresno County health department and the City of Fresno to ensure a safe environment for all.
Updated Guidelines per the City of Fresno and the State Emergency order
1. Everyone must wear a mask, except players when actively on the field (Must wear on sidelines or dugouts)
2. Spectators must wear masks and remain at least 6 feet apart.
3. Umpires and referees must wear masks.
4. All Granite Park employees, contractors, and volunteers must wear masks.
5. IF THESE RULES ARE VIOLATED, THE PARK MAY BE FORCED TO CLOSE COMPLETELY, SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND AND ASSIST IN COMPLYING.
Thank you for your cooperation